Tuesday, January 17, 2017
All passengers safe after Ottawa double-decker bus catches fire (same buses GO Transit owns) this morning
The last time I wrote about a burning double-decker, I wrote "Needs some S'mores" in the title and offended one person who rode to her keyboard on her armchair of social justice to rail against my insensitivity to anyone who has ever experienced a bus fire, seen a bus fire, been on a bus that eventually caught fire or started a bus fire (okay, she didn't write that part but still... ).
I can't locate the email. Or else, I'd republish it.
In this case, it was an overheated tire that started this fire. No one was injured.
Labels: Meet the Deckers